09 February 2006

Awesome Tofu Wraps

I made these awesome tofu wraps about a month ago or so. I plan on making them again, but the thing is that I only used random stuff around the house. I can do that again, and I guess I shouldn't be upset that they will never be the exact same. Who knows, I could even make them better (if it's possible!).
These are more like "un-wraps" also.
I didn't measure anything and just threw a bunch in. I served it on a red chili tortilla and over rice. I put so much food in there I couldn't eat it as a burrito/wrap so I just picked it apart.

This is the veggies cooking before the good stuff...

Ingredients as follows: tofu, spinach leaves, tortillas, brown rice, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh spinach, yellow green and red bell peppers, garlic, onion, black beans, carrots, soy sauce, peanut butter, chili flakes, ginger, and cumin
A close up of awesomeness.
This was my special plate.

These were our plates. Ray fell asleep while it took me an hour to make these, so I covered his up and put it in the fridge for the next day. I enjoyed mine a lot and it was probably one of the best things I have ever made.

And this is the final product...



No comments: